Action Model Centre
Action Model Centre Torquay Devon UK. 1/12 WGT pan car specialist
Follow by Email
Monday, 30 April 2012
CAL-7005 Hobbywing XERUN V3 Performance Speed Control
Continuous: 120A, Burst: 760A
* Note #1
4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-3S LiPo
6V@3A (linear mode)
Sensored and sensorless brushless motor
With 1s (with RX pack), 2s Lipo or 4-6 NiMH
1/12 -1/10 on-road: >=3.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=5.5T
With 3 Lipo or 7-9 NiMH
1/10 on-road: >=5.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=8.5T
1/10,1/12 all competitions
1/10,1/8 rock crawler
37.5mm(L) * 31mm(W) * 29.5mm(H)
* Note #1
4-6 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2S LiPo
, the standard cooling fan needn't be changed.
7-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 3S LiPo
, the standard cooling fan need be changed to 12V high voltage fan.
** All in One. Up to ten profiles can be stored in the memory and imported or exported easily. Factory pre-set profiles include:
Blinky mode, Modified Mode, Stock mode, Practice mode, Offroad mode, Drift mode, Crawler mode.
** Built-in Electronic Switch, long life and high reliability, also saves space on the chassis.
** Aluminum Upper Case with improved heat dissipation and higher current potential.
** External Programming Port (EPP), easy to connect the LCD box. This port is also for the cooling fan. No need to disconnect receiver plug.
** Advanced Dynamic Timing technology, providing more controller option possibilities for highest performance possibility.
** Precise throttle/brake control, including drag brake and brake strength, more options with new punch and brake rate control functions and throttle/brake curves through the PC client.
** Integrated Data logger, recording the maximum temperature of ESC and motor as well as the maximum RPM, using LCD Programming box to check easily in the pits.
** Multi Protection Functions, making your running safe with ESC and Motor overheat protection, low voltage cutoff and throttle signal loss protection.
** Easily programmed with the
Professional LCD Program Box
USB Link Software
(Note: XERUN V3 ESC
works with the new version of the USB Link Software, that is, the version not ealier than V3.0_Beta_120401)
** New USB LINK Software graphic interface, providing extra parameters for advanced settings.
** ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box.
The revolutionary "V3" ESC from Hobbywing is FINALLY HERE! The first V3 model released is a 2-3s 120A controller for 2s and 3s racing applications. It accepts 2-3S lipos with an internal BEC that features a high output 3A/6V. The new V3 has a smaller footprint, coming in at: 37 x 31 x 29.5 mm. This version does not boost voltage for 1s packs but can be used for 1s with a receiver pack. In the future, a 1s version of the v3 is planned.
After 2 full years of R&D from Hobbywing, the electronics have been refined with expanded capabilities and storage. To compliment the new advanced electronic hardware in the controller, advanced multi-function software has been written. A precise CNC machined heat sink keeps it all cool. The integrated electronic on/off switch is part of the unit so no wires come off the speedo for a switch. Included in the new hardware/sofware package is a data logger that records temps, motor max RPM and lowest battery voltage.
1) 10 predefined profiles – can be modified – import/export – no need to reprogram the software each time you want to change the profiles.
2) Data-logger – Temperatures – RPM of the motor – Lowest battery voltage.
3) Better cooling & smaller size – Copper core for more efficiency – CNC heat sink and case – smaller but more efficient cooling
4) Intergrated electronic on/off switch – Saves space – More durable – Remote off switch, hold brake for 6s
5) Software – you can adjust the timing relative to RPM– All adjustments refined – Cooler temperatures
6) Connection – the programming box is now connected to its own connector, no need to remove the receiver plug – The connector can also be used for external fan, this bypasses the BEC so it will not load the BEC circuit
7) New PC software with free software upgrades. The software is designed to be more user friendly.
8) Protection – temperature protection for the motor and ESC with, low voltage protection for the battery. Throttle signal loss protection to save the model from damage.
Action Model Centre
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)